Called to Serve

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012--Week 9


I made it!  I only have a little bit to type, so I´ve got to make this quick.  We just got finished with an awesome dinner with the president and his wife.  I can already tell that I'm going to love them and this mission.  All the elders here have been so welcoming.  The only thing that will take adjusting to (well, not the only thing, but the one that will take the most) is the humidity!  It is HOT and HUMID here.  And tonight was supposedly really mild.  Funny story real quick:  I told the president when I got here (he asked how I liked the climate) that the climate was really humble.  Oops.  I corrected myself a little bit later to tell him I meant humid.  

So, I will be calling on Mother´s Day here in Mexico.  So, next Thursday.  Also, our p-day is Mondays.  Just so you know :) I go to my area tomorrow and meet my companion, so I'm realllllly psyched.  My Spanish is better than I expected, so that´s super confidence boosting as well.  Well, I´ve got to go.  I love you so much!

Elder Andrew Nickerl


No comments:

Post a Comment